Our air filter dry cleaning process uses only air, vibration, and vacuums to clean your filters. There are NO chemicals! NO liquids! NO hazardous materials that could cause swelling or shrinkage of the filter media.
Our cleaning process SAVES YOU 40 - 60% VERSUS BUYING NEW!
Fredericton Regional Solid Waste is very pleased with the service provided by Maritime Clean Air. They've been cleaning our air filters for the last 11 years and we recommend their services. You can save the landfill and save your company ($$$) money.
Our specially designed air cleaning equipment allows us to clean a wide variety of air filters, including those from:
|Heavy Construction Equipment||Dust Collection Systems|
|Forestry Equipment||Sand & Gravel Equipment|
|Mining Equipment||and more ....|
I'm very happy with their service.
Each filter is carefully inspected by experienced technicians looking for bad or loose gaskets and dents and wear. Our advanced inspection equipment detects pinholes and other damage that might not otherwise be found.
A Barcode label, which is attached to each cleaned filter, identifies that particular filter in our filter database, and allows us to track the cleaning history of that particular filter.
The cleaning history includes:
- The owner of the filter
- Original part number
- Manufacturer of the filter
- Number of times the filter has been cleaned
- Dates the filter was cleaned
Maritime Clean Air offers free pickup and delivery to our customers in Saint John, Fredericton and Moncton.
For customers beyond those regions, we have arranged the following:
- For 20+ dirty filters sent to us for cleaning, we will pay the shipping cost to return the filters.
I really appreciate the convenient pick up of filters and returning them back to my home. This service is fast and efficient.
The benefits of using Maritime Clean Air's filter cleaning service are many:
- Reduces your on-hand inventory of new air filter elements.
- Reduces your operating expenses.
- Environmentally friendly as there are no chemicals used.
- Each time a filter is cleaned and re-used, unnecessary waste is spared from landfill sites.